|Belthazar, Lord of Flame|
Small area projectile
- 100%: gains 1% energy/second and 1% energy per 200 damage dealt to heroes.
- 60%: gains teleport that moves short distances over 1 second.
- 20%: gains MOLTENARMOR.
- 0%: gains and casts FINALBREATH.
Lava deals 400 damage/second.
Basic attack shoots a small projectile that impacts for 200 damage.
Emits fire missiles at random angles from Belthazar that deal 600 damage.
Shoots an orb that explodes in a large area for 3000 damage and leaves lava for 4 seconds.
Conjures an outer circle middle and inner circle closer to Belthazar of 3 fireballs each that pierce and deal 750 damage. Circles rotate in place and last 5 seconds.
Marks a random hero that explodes 3 seconds later for 1000 damage, 1 second knockup and emits fire missiles that deal 600 damage.
Counter (1.5s cast)
Rains down three rounds of lava that impact after 1 second for 750 damage and leave lava for 3 seconds.
Counter (4.5s channel)
Conjures a beam of fire chasing a hero that deals 800 damage/second and leaves lava for 10 seconds.
Channels flames forward that deals 1500 damage/second and rotates by 270° over the duration.
Passively counters attackers with a lava projectile that impacts for 750 damage and leaves lava for 4 seconds, short cooldown.
Only cast on death, expand explosions around Belthazar for fatal damage.
- Teleports middle and melts the ground around him for 1000 damage/second. Many harmless fire orbs appear.
- Faces a hero and smashes a giant arc in front of him for 1500 damage and igniting orbs. [Normal+: and burns for 750 damage over 5 seconds]
- Ignited orbs move away and explode after 2 seconds or on touch for 800 damage and leave lava for 2 seconds. Explosions also ignite orbs nearby causing a chain reaction. Last orbs ignite in place after a few seconds.